Wild Thing Balancing Cleanser
Gently cleanses and balances the oils in your skin without stripping and drying. The nourishing ingredients cleanse, improve barrier function, and increase your skin’s ability to retain moisture.
4 fl oz | 118 ml glass bottle
- Tightens and tones the skin
- Helps reduce free radical damage
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps to stimulate new cell growth
- Raspberry Hydrosol: Contains natural astringent properties to tighten and tone the skin
- Green Tea Hydrosol: Contains antioxidants that help to reduce free radical damage
- Rooibos Tea Extract: Helps to tighten skin, reduce blemishes, and protect against UV damage
- Wild Orchid Extract: Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles
How To Use:
Apply cleanser to wet face. Gently massage into skin with warm water. Rinse off with cold water. Use every morning and night.
Full Ingredient List:
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Hydrosol Water, Distilled Water, Coco-Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Vegetable Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Hydrosol Water, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Hydrosol Water, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Hydrosol Water, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Panthenol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea (Bamboo) Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Lactate, Populus Tremuloides (Aspen) Bark Extract, Croton Lechleri Resin (Dragon's Blood) Extract, Allantoin, Sclerotium Gum, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Wild Orchid) Flower Extract, Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang-Ylang) Flower Oil