High Class Hydrating Cleanser
Gently purifies your face without stripping your skin of its natural oils. The hydrating ingredients cleanse, help improve barrier function, and increases your skin’s ability to retain moisture.
4 fl oz | 118 ml glass bottle
- Helps soothe irritated and inflamed skin
- Aids in cell regeneration, collagen retention, and wrinkle reduction
- Softens skin
- Aloe Vera Hydrosol: Accelerates the body's natural healing process and softens skin
- Cucumber Extract: Helps reduce circles, puffiness, wrinkles, and swelling under the eyes
- Violet Hydrosol: Helps soothe irritated and inflamed skin
- Pomegranate Extract: Aids in cell regeneration, collagen retention, and wrinkle reduction
How To Use:
Apply cleanser to wet face. Gently massage into skin with warm water. Rinse off with cold water. Use every morning and night.
Full Ingredient List:
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Hydrosol Water, Distilled Water, Decyl Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Hydrosol Water, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Distillate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Distillate, Vegetable Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Aveena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea (Giant Cane Bamboo) Leaf Ferment Filtrate, Populus Tremuloides (Aspen) Bark Extract, Sodium Lactate, Sclerotium Gum, Croton Lechleri Resin (Dragon's Blood) Extract, Allantoin, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Citric Acid, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Olibanum (Frankincense) Oil