Charcoal + Peppermint Soap Bar
Activated charcoal soap is suitable for every skin type. It draws out impurities like bacteria, dirt, and toxins to the surface of your skin so that they can be washed away. It is also an astringent that tightens skin, minimizes the appearance of pores, and helps fight acne. Plus it stimulates blood flow and acts as a very mild exfoliant, both of which help to brighten dull skin.
4 oz | 113 g
- Washes away impurities like bacteria, dirt, and toxins
- Helps brighten dull skin
- Helps tighten skin and lessen the appearance of pores
- Activated Charcoal: Absorbs dirt, bacteria, and other impurities deep within the skin to cleanse and purify.
- Babassu Oil: Light feeling on the skin, absorbs quickly. Keeps skin hydrated and moisturized.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Offers a slight tingly and cooling sensation when washing the skin, leaving it feeling fresh and clean.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: An excellent clarifying essential oil.
How To Use:
For a longer-lasting bar of soap, use a washcloth, loofah, or soft ramie sack. Make it soapy, then lather up and rinse off. Be sure to place the bar of soap on a soap dish with plenty of airflow to dry.
Full Ingredient List:
Saponified Oils of Olea Europaea (Olive), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed, and Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Lactate, Activated Charcoal Powder