The Coffee Bar Soap Bar
Coffee has been shown to be very soothing to the skin, making it a great soap for skin sensitivities. It is a mild astringent and exfoliating soap that helps to temporarily firm up skin where cellulite deposits are hidden. It is a natural source of age-fighting nutrients. This soap has the uplifting aroma of coffee, with an added touch of vanilla.
4 oz | 113 g
- Aids with moisture retention which helps to prevent dry and tight skin
- Cleanses the skin without affecting the pH balance
- Coffee grounds are one of nature’s best natural deodorizers
- Coffee Seed Oil: Natural antioxidants cleanse pores and the deep layers of skin of any lingering dead skin cells and environmental pollutants.
- Shea Butter: Helps reduce skin inflammation, strengthens, smooths, and is incredibly nourishing to the skin.
- Rice Bran Oil: Rich in vitamin E, vitamin B, and Omega-9. Provides a thick and moisturizing bar of soap.
How To Use:
For a longer-lasting bar of soap, use a washcloth, loofah, or soft ramie sack. Make it soapy, then lather up and rinse off. Be sure to place the bar of soap on a soap dish with adequate airflow to dry.
Full Ingredient List:
Saponified Oils of Lot 22 Olea Europaea (Olive), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, Sodium Castorate (Castor) Oil, Organic Coffee Beans, Proprietary Vanilla Blend, Sodium Lactate